VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

From:
Marilyn S Vadakin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn S Vadakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:37:16 -0500
I'm not going to ask you for your party affiliation... but I think us real
"Amer-e-Cons" DO know what we think... even though the party "pushers" and
the media KNOW we can't find out way out of a coat closet..   And we are not
BLIND to the "goings on" in the Sin City, even though we don't have the ear
of the media.

Don't really agree with the bullets, but respect you for having an opinion
and standing up for it!!  And punching only one hole on your ballot!!

Marilyn