VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:46:12 -0400
Nancy, would your Katherine Perrin be the lady married to Thomas Farrer?  This couple lived from approx mid or late 1670's to mid 1740's.  I have this couple in my data base as 8-gr-grandparents.  The documentation, unfortunately is just a URL.....which means that I have taken the information from a website (not ancestry).  However this article might just be the event to spur me on to do some real research on this family line.  I do not doubt that I am descended from this couple as I descend from their grandson, Perrin Farrer of Louisa County, Va.   I have gone back in my e-mails to read the article which I skipped when it first came across my inbox.  That is a very wonderful article!  Thanks to Don Trent or whomever sent the orginal information along.

Could you please send me the information linking Katherine Perrin to Katherine Royall?  marsha moses