VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2007

From:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 17:11:55 -0400
Actually, according to mapquest.com, it's 2.6 miles from the Library of
Virginia to the UDC headquarters, and that via the freeway.  Taking Broad
St. is probably a slightly shorter distance (though longer timewise with
stoplights).  Either way, Barbara, you'll need a car.

Mary Beth Dalton
Jigsaw Genealogy
Williamsburg VA