VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2010

Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:09:28 -0500
Along with a mutual friend, Sara Patton (if you are indeed the person I
suspect), you once helped me so I have tried to return the favor -- but to
no avail with your exact spelling.  Various search engines keep trying to
change the name to Chataway, of no help, even though I try to limit searches
to colonial times.  If this place-name is from a court record can you relate
the source, person's name and particulars as possible help?  Are you trying
to identify a property location?  If so, maybe there are other leads?

Neil McDonald