VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:07:02 GMT
There is no one service that has it all.  Ancestry.com has 1920 and 1930 indexed.  Heritage QUest has 1910 indexed.  What you're looking for I think will all be in Norfolk Co (as far as the Census bureau is concerned).

You might check with your local library.  Ours (Prince William Co., VA) has Ancestry.com that you can use in the library, and heritage quest that you can use at home with your library card number.

Sue

-- George A Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I want to search the 1910,1920 & 1930 Census. I will probably have to
subscribe to a "Search engine",like Ancestry.com or Heritage-Quest, is this
my only option ? I will be searching in Phoebus and Norfolk County.

Thanks,

George A. Clark