VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
J Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:16:09 EDT
Sorry, everyone, I guess I should have added a few more details to my
'review'.

I've been asked where we saw the program:

We watched a historical documentary (produced within the last 3 or 4 years)
on PBS, but I imagine it's available in several places, including a public
library/interlibrary loan, etc.  You might want to check your local public
television station to see if they're going to air it between now and the 4th of
July. Or possibly one or two cable channels might have it scheduled.

I believe St John's Foundation produced the film, and does sell  copies;
their website may offer more information.

Mr. Tarter, among others, offers informed commentary during the  program.

Janice