VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

From:
"Gayle Austin http://www.rootsweb.com/~vapittsy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gayle Austin http://www.rootsweb.com/~vapittsy
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 12:20:47 -0500
Some of the notes of Pittsylvania County Genealogist's are up on the
Pittsylvania Co VaGenWeb page.  They are under "Research" and "What's
New".  I had a wonderful response to my cry for help and I really
appreciate all the time and effort that went and is still going into
these transcriptions.
There seems to be a lot of new stuff on the page, so check it out.
Please remember that the page can be searched.
Gayle