VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:21:02 -0600

Several of you who work for yourselves or for others with genealogical research have asked Beth or me for details concerning our new birth parent/adoptee search book published by <HeritageBooks.com>.

Our book title is "Missing Pieces; How to Find Birth Parents and Adoptees".  Since no profession, vocation or occupation is better prepared than genealogists to search for birth parents or children lost to adoption, we have done this "how-to" to assist anyone who needs such a guidebook.  Rather than try to respond over and over to each of you, we have placed our book at my website.  Take a look. Thanks. Later.   Paul

Here is my website:
http://webpages.charter.net/pdd50/bookstore/missingpieces