VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
Sammye Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sammye Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:37:43 -0500
I have just counted the messages received since noon today concerning the
posting of research services.  There were over 30!  Having read through all
of them, I would like to add my vote for reconsideration.  I think Ms. Muniz
expresses my feelings quite well and would ask that you consider revising
your decision.

Thank you,
Sammye R. Wood
Garland, Texas

Please help defeat the spammers!
Use Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) when sending to multiple recipients (Use your
own address in the To: field).