VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:19:57 -0400
Paul,

As long as "experts and authorities" persist to write one sided and
inaccurate books I  and the Thomas Jefferson Heritage Society will be
there to point out the lies to the public because we all own Mr
Jefferson's legacy not these people or Monticello solely. Most people do
not understand DNA capabilities and I see nothing on the horizon that
would specify FIRST names.

Herb Barger