VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2008

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:41:37 -0500
I also am in agreement.  About a decade ago, a cousin sent out a form letter
to all of us other "cousins" informing us medical conditions that we should
be watchful of, etc. that could be hereditary.  For one cousin, the letter
had arrived too late.  For another, it was just in time.  For the rest of
us, we are very grateful as we are being vigilant.

Shirley Cox Schroeder
Ellsworth, KS

--
"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow"  ~ Lawrence Clark
Powell