VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2005

From:
Marvin Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:57:42 -0400
In answer to Paul Drakes request I give the following
1880 census Hurricane,Lincoln,Mo  roll T9-699 FHF 1254699  page 267
ED 90  image 0536
Ferry Benjamin E W M 33  Farmer  Mo  Mo  MO
  "   Arzilla    W F 66  Mother  Tn  Va  Va
  "   Sarah      W F 30  Sister  Mo  Mo  Mo
  "   William    W M 28  Brother Mo  Mo  MO
  "   Edna       W F 24  Sister  Mo  Mo  MO
  "   Jennie     W F 21  Sister  Mo  Mo  MO
Watts Cancyra    W M  9  Ad Son  Mo  Tn  Wisc
Arzilla was a Watts before she married Charles Ferry.She had a brother
Cancyra who also lived in Mo. I dont have a date for his death as yet
I thought that Ad stood for adoptied as I am new at this and had never
ran into anything like it before. If it doesn't what could it stand for?
thank everyone in advance for your trouble but I like your advice