VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2001

From:
Marietta Sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 15:58:23 -0700
This list seems to have so many knowledgeable members, I'm hoping
someone can diagnose my
problem. I've called my ISP server, computer serviceman, and telephone
company, and each one
passes the buck. What could be the reason I cannot stay connected to my
server ????? I no sooner
connect, until I get a message window saying I have been disconnected
and asking if I want to
reconnect .This has happened six times within the last 15 minutes , and
is driving me nuts!!! HELP