VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2001

From:
Dave Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:47:00 -0500
The Goodman Family Homepage has been updated to ease the viewing time (I hope)
The updated page is the Goodman Clearinghouse. I have broken it down into two pages. It should be transparent to you but the downloading time should decrease and hopefully no more hang-ups. Use the state hyperlinks to navigate around the pages.
If there are any other improvements you would like to see on the site, please let me know and I will try to oblige

Don't forget to view the guestbook for other GOODMAN queries.

Happy Holidays to Everyone,
Dave Goodman

Baltimore PC Users Group
http://www.baltimorepcug.org

The GOODMAN Family
http://www.bcpl.net/~dmg

Baltimore County Genealogical Society
http://www.serve.com/bcgs/bcgs.html

OMT - Today support the RAVENS to kick PITTSBURGH A--