VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:42:31 -0400
Good one Nancy, another one would Wallace as in Braveheart.

  I like the rogues and scoundrels too. It gets to be boring, everybody
  from Europe seems to be descended from Richard the Lionheart. He must
  have been a busy fellow... elsewhere... since he rarely saw his own
  wife.

  Nancy

  -------
  I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

  --Daniel Boone