VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2003

Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:45:17 EDT
Am I crazy or something? And that is a good possiblity with all the various
discussions on the list-but that is great -we can all get informed.  But didn't
Ancestry BUY out Rootsweb? That was my understanding and once it gets there
it is "Katie bar the door" as far as your control. That is why it is so
terrible for folks to submit YOUR reserach as theirs without asking permission from
the person who did it. They know they didn't do that  research  so honesty
should prevent their submitting to any list. Our country is going down the tubes
just because of folks who are too dishonest to admit they just copied
something and weren't due credit and therefore should not  place it on the internet.

Sarah Browder i n McKinney,TX