VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2010

From:
Madaline Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:31:09 -0500
Thank you to those who responded to my email about will and inventory
questions.  To those of you who suggested I may have misread the letters in
"cage" I want you to know I did go back and check this out.  Good thought
but it clearly says "cage."  Curious.
Had no response on the time involved between administration of John's will
and the time his inventory was recorded.  Considering how early in the
history of the county this is and how remote his property was....I am
inclined to think it is a good possibility the two are the same John
Chambers...for all the good that does me.
I, too, have no idea what "online deciphering site" is.
M. Preston