VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2010

Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:58:47 -0400
That is exactly the type of results I had been hoping for when I
signed up for the trial period.

Unfortunately the site uses Adobe Flash and the trial expired without
my being able to see any documents.

At least there were no charges and the automated reply was courteous.
I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Janice

5744
On Jun 5, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Cynthia Claytonroberts <[log in to unmask]