VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2005

From:
Tucker Ranson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tucker Ranson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:25:05 -0500
Charles,

Go to the Colonial Willamsburg site:

http://www.history.org/

See their page on "The Randolphs: A Family of Influence"
  at: http://www.history.org/Almanack/people/ranhdr.cfm
which includes a page for Peyton.

http://www.peytonrandolph.com/ has drawings of Peyton

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/related/randolph.htm has a drawing or
etching

http://images.webster-dictionary.org/wiki/7/74/PeytonRandolph.jpeg shows a
painting

Go to Google and click on images and put in his name. You'll get lots.

(I am descended from St. George Tucker, step father to John Randolph of
Roanoke.

St. George Tucker Ranson