VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2003

Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:38:55 +0000
Hi,
 I have over 8,000 in my tree only over 7,500 are online. Alot of them are
from from my own research over many years, and others are from other cousins
who have been kind enough to share their research as I have with them. But
when someone else gives me information I name them as the source.

I know of people with alot more people in their trees.

God bless,
     Beth