VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:34:53 -0600
MessageThanks; that helps a lot.  I have always known that one can transfer anything to anyone, even tranfer such to your dog or cat.  So, that question is easy.  Whether or not that child can do anything atall by way of sale, further transfer, or disposition is still a very different question.  To that query, I think the answer is that the child can ONLY act through an appointed guardian or court order.