VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2003

From:
paul drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paul drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 17:30:49 -0500
That poses the biggest problem the Lady has.  She has no vision by
which even to sort now.  I am hoping there is a library, university,
or archives that is willing to understake to preserve those records,
even if there is no sorting till way down the line sometime.  As I
said, in addition to forwarding all responses to this Lady, I will
compile ande forward to our lists all the fine suggestions already
received.