VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2010

From:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:19:24 -0400
Have you visited the Library of Virginia website?  A Joseph Croshaw brought
over 27 persons in 1649 and received 1350 acres.  He may be a relative.  If
so he brought over one of mine, John Sprons [Sprouse].  BTW, you live in
Charlottesville, do you know Harry "Toby" Brown, Sandra Brown Burke own
Brown's Dry Cleaners?  Harry Pond works at something Wood golf course?
Retired.