VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2015

From:
Diana Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:53:45 -0500
there is a lot of controversy concerning Charles keyser's wife, he was born Carl Sabastian Keyser and changed his name to the American form of Carl "Charles,. there are several people by this name in the 1700's and some say he married Elizabeth Grossclose while others claim it was a Miss Shelly, I believe it was Elizabeth, however I have found no proof either way, ancestry.com has a index for their marriage. can anyone shed any light on this subject