VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2013

From:
"Crawford, Greg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:20:15 +0000
To view the document, click on the thumbnail image of the document found in the search results.

Greg Crawford
Local Records Program Manager
Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219-8000
Phone: 804-692-3505
Email: [log in to unmask]
Library of Virginia
Virginia Memory
 Out of the Box | Notes from the Archives at The Library of Virginia

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison