VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:04:52 EDT
Diane S.

The death certificate that I was referring to in my message  was
deliberately falsified, because they were trying to hide the fact that the  father of
the deceased was a Slave Trader. The death certificate listed the
grandparents of the deceased and not the parents. I guess that they figured if  no
one knew the name of the parents, no one would know the occupation of the
father.

Bernie

In a message dated 3/18/2011 9:00:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,