VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:57:41 -0500
Our next free sample is the 1782 Charles City Land Tax List. These are the
same images that will be included on our new CDR-000455, the Charles City
1782-1824 Land Tax Lists. You can access these new free samples at (look for
the NEW icon):

http://www.binnsgenealogy.com/FreeSample/FreeSampleIndex.htm

The 1782 tax list on the land tax microfilm contained both the land and
personal property tax lists. The 1782 personal property tax list was not
included in the personal property tax microfilm we just finished scanning.
This was a bonus for us, so we also posted the 1782 Charles City Personal
Property Tax List as a bonus for everyone else.

There are 14 images. All the images total about 17 mbs. Have fun.

Steve and Bunny
Binns Genealogy CD Series
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/