VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2008

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:46:25 -0500
Speaking of Genealogy:  I stumbled across early 1910 or 1920 Census of
Eastern State Hospital in Williamsburg.  It showed "Inmates" there and women
"boarders" listed by name and age.  Couldn't believe it was public; but then
again - it was "back then".
Shirley Cox Schroeder

--
"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow"  ~ Lawrence Clark
Powell