VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2001

From:
Richard Fulton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Fulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:25:55 -0500
My VA Wigginton line in brief is:
WIlliam Wigginton, d:  1733 Stafford VA
Henry Wigginton, d: 1736 Strafford VA
Roger Wigginton, d: 1778 Loudoun VA
Henry WIgginton, d: 1842 Bourbon County, KY   and also through his brother
William WIgginton who d: 1817 Bourbon KY,
through Henry's daugther Elizabeth (1784-1869) who married her cousin Roger
Wigginton (abt 1777 to between 1860-1870)
through their daugther Nancy 1809-1896 who married Bland Ballard Whitaker
1803-1870, both born in KY and ended up in Logan County, ILL.

Other VA lines I have are:
Vanlandingham/Vallandingham:   Northumberland VA - Fairfax VA - KY
Northcutt:    Chesterfield VA - Buckingham VA - Casey County KY
Brashear:   France-England-Va-MD-back to Henry VA-KY-ILL
Rea:  Henry County VA - TN- ILL

Thanks,   Rich Fulton, [log in to unmask]
World Wide Mid-Market Sales Executive, S/390 SW, SWG
IBM, home office
1420 West Main Street, Apt. 1008
Lewisville, TX.  75067  USA
Phone: 972-434-1033, t/l 450-8996
Fax: 817-962-8780, t/l 522-8780
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Fulton/Dallas/IBM on 07/27/2001
07:19 AM ---------------------------

malinda <[log in to unmask]> on 07/26/2001 10:21:41 PM

cc:   Richard Fulton/Dallas/IBM@IBMUS, [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: Stafford County Wills

Hello Richard,

Can you tell me something about your Wigginton line ?

I descend from the Major Francis WRIGHT-Anne WASHINGTON line. Major
Francis WRIGHT 2nd married Martha COX and had a son named Richard
WRIGHT who married Anne WIGGINTON.

Are these any kin to you ?
malinda jones

Richard Fulton wrote:

> Do you need a copy of the actual will or would a transcript do?     I
will
> be down at my Dallas TX Library this weekend and they have transcripts of
> Stafford County, VA Wills from the 1730's.     I know because my
Wigginton
> ancestors wills are there.     Who are you looking for?

Stafford