VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

From:
Virginia Hamrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Hamrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:17:04 -0700
We have posted more pages from Northumberland County 1680 Court Orders and
Frederick County 1744 Court Orders.

To determine if your ancestor's name appears on any of these pages, please
go to Surname Search and type in the Surname at:

http://www.sourcescript.com

If you would like to be notified privately when a surname(s) that you are
researching shows up in one of our postings, please go to "TOP10 Alert Sign
Up" at

http://www.sourcescript.com

Good Hunting.