VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
Westview <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:43:23 -0400
Shirley,

Was your family from Charlotte County?

Kathy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shirley
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 3:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [VA-ROOTS] Wrong Records

  So very very true re mistakes in records. When researching my paternal line
  on my great grandmother's death certificate it listed her mother as Virginia
  Lockett. I searched and searched (for over a year) until a nice person
  emailed me to say all signs pointed to Virginia Flournoy..He was correct! My
  grandfather was most likely very rattled when he gave the info to the
  funeral home!