VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:28:02 EDT
Unfortunately, I can't remember which firm he worked  for. (I'm 78 years
old!)   I had a photo of his retirement  party and all that info, but my home and
contents were all destroyed (and  looted) by Hurricane Andrew in 1992.
(Homestead, FL.)  Thank goodness  for family that helped replace a lot of my old
family photos and the info I'd  sent them previously!!!

If you have the names of some of those old bokerage houses,  maybe I 'll
recognize it!!!

        Phyllis

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.