VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2000

From:
"Gayle M. Garrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:54:35 -0500
Greetings:

I need help.

In what county was Harper's Ferry in, in the year 1788, & now? I am
researching my McCoy ancestors & possibly they are from this region in
Virginia.

Any information or suggestions are very much appreciated. My great great
grandfather's name was Harvey McCoy born December 23, 1813 in Virginia,
could be West Virginia now days. Any information or  suggestions are
very much appreciated. I am having a hard time locating anything in
Virginia.

Thank You
Gayle M. Garrett

http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-roots.html.