VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2007

Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 14:20:37 +0000
Hi Barbara,
 The convention center is at 300 North 5th Street right across the road from the Marriott Hotel.
And it is about 3 blocks down from LVA.

The VHS and the Daughters are on the Boulevard, both about 3-4 miles from LVA.
The United Daughters of the Confederacy is at 328 N. Boulevard very near the VHS at 428 N. Boulevard.

God bless,
         Beth

-------------- Original message from Barbara in Idaho <[log in to unmask]>: --------------