VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

From:
Larry Holzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Holzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:27:46 -0800
I am researching Combs-VA info, or archives to look over. Possible
arrival 1619.

Edmondson-Edmiston and variations. Female line from Scotland that
married Kirk sons.

Kirks of Augusta Co. Arrival mid-1700's, from Co. Antrim, but likely
from ???, Scotland before 1715.

RE-posting can spark new folks that haven't seen the names yet. I just
got a response from a posting I left 2 years ago (on another site)! And
he's REALLY a 3rd cousin!

I hope this is OK?
Lynn Combs