VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2013

From:
Madaline Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:11:35 -0400
I would like to hear from someone who has been successful finding Rev. War
soldiers on Fold3.....when there are multiple spellings. (Answer me direct
to spare the list, please.)
I have been looking for Peter Crim, also spelled Crimm, Grim/Grimm and
Krim/Krimm who lived in Lancaster, PA, probably fought in NJ (his brother
joined a flying camp in NJ and ended up at Trenton. His record is listed
under NJ although he lived in Earl Township, Lancaster also.) Around 1788
or so, Peter moved to the Timberville area in Virginia.
m. Preston