VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:09:09 EST
WHY does all this matter ? It does not solve or help any situation,.  I love
my cousins that I know whether they are 1st, 2nd or many times removed  etc. I
feel we have  mutual ancestors somewhere in the past. That is all t hat
matters, That and sharing what we know about our kin. This has almost gotten
ridiculous.

My word and most of you have had your word. Let's go on the studying finding
out who, where, and what they did, lived and were. I am full of Virginia
connections and love it. I learned the below quote a long time ago and that is all
that matters.
To be a Virginian either by birth, marriage, adoption or even on one’s
mothers side is an Introduction to any state in the Union, a passport to any Foreign
 Country and a Benediction from above
Anonymous

Sarah Browder