VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2007

From:
Katie Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:02:39 -0800
Are you related to this guy?  There were others when I Google'd him.

  George Ensor was born about 1721 in , , England. He died after 22 May 1771 in , , Md. He married Elizabeth Reeves on 24 Dec 1739 in St Johns & St, George Parish, Baltimore, Md.
  http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wilsey/pafg641.htm

  btw, my name is KATIE, not Kate; we must take care to spell correctly or our research gets skewed.

Bud Ensor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  13 November 2007, Sarah writes: "It has been proven to me..dah dah dah.. And DNA proved Sally Hemings, was not a descendant of one of our best and most brilliant presidents."

14 November 2007, Sharon writes: "The most interesting thing about this controversy, is the degree of heat it still generates."

14 November 2007, Quan Pruitt writes: "DNA proves they have the Jefferson marker"

14 November 2007, Kate Holland writes: "Yes you are correct, they had the Jefferson Marker"

Now, I ask you, "What difference does all that make to an old grey haired fart like myself, who can't find his GGGgrandfather's parents." Out of all the people re-searching the ENSOR Surname, no one knows how old George got here. I personally think he was dropped from a space ship. Like everyone else, that is just my opinion.

have a day

bud