VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2003

Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:16:32 EST
Whoever was looking for the above book, you might try  The Dietz Press in
Richmond,  VA  They published the 3rd edition  in about 1987. Until I looked I
thought that came out in the 90s,Tells you how fast time flies when you are
having fun. I have the last 2 editions and use all the time. They vary slightly
after Mrs Jester abd Mrs. Hiden died and John Fred Dorman did this last edition.
So try the Dietz Press and see if they can tell where it might be obtained.
S Browder