VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2002

Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:42:03 EDT
I would like to commend and endorse Fulton's excellent analysis of naming
patterns and to underscore, like him, that these are clues only.  But, then,
so are the LDS and other sites' data.  His is a succint presentation that
bears scrutiny but IMHO
is the best I have seen in my 42 years at genealogy.  Well done!  And, thanks!
Erik P Conard, PhD, Denver