VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2005

From:
"Karen E. Sutton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:20:57 EDT
Greetings,

I attended the Middle Atlantic Genealogy & History Institute in 1987, and am
looking for images from that experience.  Someone told me it was only held
about three times EVER. Can anyone speak to that question?

Am writing about the Institute, and would like to include the info in a
speech I'm giving in October.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karen E. Sutton