VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2004

From:
Bessida White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:26:50 EST
I don't think that one can tell from this writing whether the son is a minor.
 It seems to me that "longest liver" simply means the one of the three named
persons who lives the longest or is the survivor.  The document that you quote
is apparently granting a life estate in the subject property to the three
named persons.

Bessida Cauthorne White