VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2005

Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:56:08 EDT
In the book by John & Emily Salmons "Franklin County, 1786-1986,A
Bicentennial History", a story on pages 157-158 refers to a suit between Joseph
Spearpoint and Jacob Prillaman.   The footnote citation says:   Franklin County Suit
Paper, Acc 23707, Nov. 1791.   Where would I find this record, at the Library of
Virginia, or at the Franklin County Courthouse?   I've seen court order books
at the Franklin County Courthouse but are suit papers in a different book?

Twyla Edwards
Prillaman Family Genealogy