VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2010

From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:11:15 -0400
Dale
I understand you said the project is trying to find privately held documents
but will there be any attempt to catalog in one place those documents held
by the scattered libraries in Va?  As an example Library of Va holds 2
letters from William Robert Elam, Va 18th Va Infantry and UVA library holds
about another 15 or so.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Dale Dulaney <[log in to unmask]

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach