VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:53:28 -0500
A hat on backwards is no big deal. Didn't the intellectual
"Spanky" from the Little Rascals wear his hat like that?
Besides "OUR" president elect was on his own time vacationing,
give the man a chance. Who would argue that Einstein was a
genius? He should have worn a hat more often given that he
obviously didn't like a brush or comb. Does un-kept hair
reflect a backward IQ? I think not. The statement that it was
"a true sign of a backward IQ" was the opinion of the OP.
By that way of thinking I guess those who wear their
pants low with underwear showing are ready for the asylum.
For heaven's sake, it's just a style not an indicator of IQ.
Can you tell the IQ of a man with tattoos and long hair?
Judging a book by it's cover isn't prudent, it's best to read
first before drawing conclusions.

I'm a Virginia Republican related to President Eisenhower
in my direct line.  It's a long shot but I'm hoping someday to
find a Truman connection (Northern Neck) to my husband's line.
I admire both of those men, Truman more so than Eisenhower.
No president is a Messiah, being human they all have their faults
but IMHO the office of the president should be respected.
Nuff said here.

Blessings, Vicki

No Jesus-No Peace
Know Jesus- Know Peace