VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2008

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:34:44 -0600
To the List:

This is a bit late in coming because I have had Grandchildren running my life for a couple of weeks and no time to even read my emails until now.  So many people have written to me telling me what a beautiful website I have and I just wanted to tell them collectively "Thank you very much".  It has been a Hoot to have it and a great place to post all the Buford info I have as well as all the connected families.  Some ask where they could find my Buford book.  It is at several Historical Societies in Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, SC, NC, Florida and Nebraska including the Library of Virginia.  The Library of Virginia has it listed rather strangely - but it is there.

Thanks again everyone...  Take care, fern
www.bufordfamilies.com