VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2011

Date:
Sun, 22 May 2011 17:06:25 -0700
Charlie,
Did any of your Weavers come from Lancaster County? There were Weavers that intermarried with some of my Pinn ancestors. I would have to look it up, but it was in the 1700's.

Anita

Mary and Patty Bowden Foundation

Anita Talks Genealogy - Blog Talk Radio

"If you believe people have no history worth mentioning, it's easy to believe they have no humanity worth defending."
— William Loren Katz
June 18, 2009