VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

From:
Kathie James <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathie James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:04:23 -0400
>Subject: Re: [VAGOOCHL] doing look ups for the entire state 1600-1850 only.
>[log in to unmask] writes:
><< taking a small break from posting the will records, to do the
>entire state for a couple of days. pls include first and last name (
>2 people only) for any kind of record.  but remember it's only
>1600-1850 and give county if known.
>  kristina  >>

Hi Kristina:  I am particularly interested in any information
available on these two people...
1.  John James, a weaver from Milford Haven, Wales.  He arrived in
the U.S. in 1752, died in 1793. Potentially settled in/near Loudon
County?
2.  Jane Williams, who married one of John's sons (William, 1772, in
Loudon County).  Anything on her parents?

Thanks!
Kathie James
Fairfax, VA

http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-roots.html.