VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Rose Compton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:57:02 EDT
Thanks Tom, That was good for a chuckle. Good Question Herb !!!

I'm most curious to know what all the census records will contain as they
are a lot more involved and detail oriented than the ones in the past. Everyone
is listed by full name, including the children with different last names. I
don't think I've ever given anyone as much info on myself as I had to for the
2000 census and I'm sure 2010 will want to know even more! As to women who
use  donor programs.... I would think the search would end there.

Anyone considering the future, and prersent problems, trying to  trace
all these illigitamate children being born today, and the many other  non
traditional family births?

Herb

I'm pretty sure that Maury Povich and Jerry Springer are working that
portion of the genealogy spectrum. I just hope they are keeping good records
of their findings for future generations.

Tom
Eastern Shore &  More
http://easternshoremore.com

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.