VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Poldi Tonin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 19:58:02 -0500
Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Been waiting for you to bring your
expertise and vast knowledge to the discussion.
Thank you for sharing these 5 points which are can be viewed as the basics
of research toolkit.

Hopefully everyone will read all the case studies published in the National
Genealogical Society Quarterly.
These case studies utilize the standards you have mentioned and espoused in
your many lectures and publications.

Another topic: Do you have any news regarding Paul Drake? Nel and  I have
been searching for him and fear the worse.....
Nel and I would appreciate any news you may have for him.

Poldi Tonin .

--

"She is insane, of course. The family history has become a mania for her."
Hercule Poirot

http://www.FrontPorchRockerNews.blogspot.com

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Langford
This project includes Lankford spelling also.

"Truth and reason are eternal. They have prevailed. And they will
eternally prevail; however, in times and places they may be overborne
for a while by violence, military, civil, or ecclesiastical."
--Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson, 1810